eValid -- The Web Quality Suite
Browser-Based Client-Side Functional Testing and Validation
Page Timing/Tuning Transaction Monitoring.
WebSite Spidering & Analysis and Realistic Server Loading.
© Copyright 2010 by Software Research, Inc.
eValid -- AJAX Performance/Load Testing: Movie Access Page
This page introduces and provides access to the
AJAX Performance/Load Testing webinar which was presented originally on 08 December 2010.
Presenters involved were:
- Dr. Edward Miller (eValid Chief Architect) and
- Ms. Waillie Ng (eValid Director of Technical Support).
- The webinar was moderated by Ms. Rita Bral (VP/Corporate Communications).
The movie includes ~40 minutes of technical presentation followed
by ~15 minutes of answers to questions
asked from the audience.
Main Points Of Webinar Presentation
- eValid is an IE close browser that is designed for use by non-technically trained staff,
but which has powerful commands to support advanced scripting.
- When testing an AJAX application the key issue is maintaining synchronization,
which eValid achieves by either direct "from life recording" or with advanced DOM synchronization commands.
- Once test scripts are known to be self synchronizing, they can be lifted into a server loading scenario.
- eValid loading is accomplished by running multiple instances of the eValid browser, called Browser Users (BUs).
- A typical single-user partition can run 100+ BUs. An example showing 100 BUs is given.
- To leverage to 1,000 BUs one can use a partitioned machine, with 100 BUs per partition.
- Case studies of 1,000's of BUs illustrate how easy it is to create signifcant realistic load.
You can click here to bring up the
To view the movie click below.
You will need to provide some basic information to be given access to the webinar movie.